Thursday, December 28, 2023

Renaissance, song by Tale Teller Club, words by Sarnia de la Maré FRSA (lyrics with a biro) Immersion V1

 


Renaissance



I was lying in the gutter

Looking at the Stars

Found myself at ground control

After a spell on Mars


This was not going to be pretty

I'd already messed up once


It was time to make a proper plan

Leave nothing more to chance


You're my delivered angel

With damaged and dirty wings

It's time to take control of us

To write the songs we sing


I have been a lone wolf

But now I seek my tribe

Watch my back and I'll watch yours

That's how we'll stay alive


Our enemies are everywhere

In air and sea and land

They use their cunning strategies

With malice and slight of hand


It's in the storyteller

Where the power lies

It's time to tell the truth now

To take off our disguise


©2021 Sarnia de la Maré FRSA




https://youtu.be/AxjgFfGrgX8?si=iSy0y9h8tAUM15gj


Links to episodes of Immersion written and illustrated by Sarnia de la Maré FRSA, published by Tale Teller Club

Strata 1
Strata 2
Strata 3
Strata 4
Strata 5
Strata 6
Strata 7
Strata 8
Strata 9
Strata 10
Strata 11
Strata 12
Strata 13
Strata 14
Strata 15
Strata 16
Strata17
Strata 18
Strata 19
Strata 21








Listen on Apple Podcasts