Search This Blog

Podcasts at Tale Teller Club Publishing

Explore the Tale Teller Podcast Network

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

I start West Dean College Next Week! Please follow my exciting journey on Instagram and Facebook.


It has been a crazy month as I prepare for my new course the wonderful West Dean College.
I just got my tools list which is a shock I must say, but I guess they will be part of my life now until I die.
I will be uploading daily across my socials hoping to engage internet friends in my journey.



My eBay sales go someway to paying for my tuition and equipment.




£6.52
£9.73
£9.73
£12.94
£9.73
£23.58
£6.52
£7.59
£19.36
£11.33
£9.73
£11.87
£6.52
£42.30
£7.59
£6.52
£6.52
£16.15
£12.94
£9.73
£8.66
£7.59
£9.73
£12.94
£7.59
£6.52
£9.73
£9.73
£7.59
£7.59
£9.73
£9.73
£10.80
£10.80
£11.87
£6.52
£8.66
£8.66
£7.59
£9.73
£7.59
£12.94
£17.02
£6.52
£9.73
£8.66
£6.52
£5.44
£7.58
£10.80
£10.80
£7.59
£10.80
£6.52
£7.59
£6.52
£12.94
£11.87
£8.66
£10.80
£5.45
£12.94
£9.73
£7.59
£12.94
£8.66
£7.59
£4.38
£8.66
£8.66
£19.36
£12.94

Strata Grid BOI